Everyone possesses unique qualities that make them who they are. Your personality traits, skills, and experiences shape you into the individual you become. However, have you ever wondered if there was a way to unlock your full potential? Human Design is a system that can help you do just that. In this post, you’ll learn more about the key features of a human design chart free from any jargon.
What is Human Design?
Human Design synthesizes several ancient and modern spiritual and scientific teachings, including astrology, the I Ching, the Kabbalah, and quantum physics. It is a system that helps individuals understand their unique design and potential.
The Human Design Chart Features:
A Human Design Chart is a visual representation of an individual’s design. It is calculated based on their birth date, time, and place. The chart displays various shapes and lines corresponding to different aspects of an individual’s design.
A Human Design Chart has four main features: Type, Authority, Profile, and Centers.
Type: The first feature of a Human Design Chart is Type. There are five types of Human Design: Manifestor, Generator, Manifesting Generator, Projector, and Reflector. Your type is determined by the definition of your sacral center, which is located in the lower abdomen and is responsible for generating life force energy.
● Manifestors are the initiators of action. They have a strong urge to create, but their energy can be sporadic and unpredictable.
● Generators are the workhorses of the world. They have consistent, sustainable energy and are designed to respond to life.
● Manifesting Generators are a hybrid of Manifestors and Generators. They have the manifesting power of a Manifestor and the sustainable energy of a Generator.
● Projectors are natural guides and advisors. They have a deep understanding of systems and are here to guide others.
● Reflectors are rare and make up only 1% of the population. They are the mirrors of society and can reflect the community’s health.
Authority: The second feature of a Human Design Chart is Authority. Authority refers to the decision-making process an individual should follow to make the best choices for their life. There are several types of authority, including emotional, sacral, splenic, and more.
● Emotional Authority is the most common type. Individuals with emotional authority should wait to make decisions until they have processed their emotions fully.
● Sacral Authority is only applicable to Generators and Manifesting Generators. It involves tuning into the sacral response, which is a yes or no feeling in the gut.
● Splenic Authority is only applicable to Projectors and Reflectors. It involves tuning into the spleen’s intuitive response.
Profile: The third feature of a Human Design Chart is the Profile. This refers to the specific archetypes that an individual embodies. There are twelve different archetypes, each with a unique set of qualities.
Centers: The fourth and final feature of a Human Design Chart is the Centers. The chart has nine different Centers, each representing another aspect of an individual’s design. Centers can be defined or undefined, which impacts how an individual processes energy and interacts with the world.
In conclusion, you may get a human design chart free from any jargon. It is a powerful personal growth and development tool. By understanding your unique design, you can gain insight into making decisions and interacting with the world in a way that aligns with your true self. Whether you are looking to make changes in your career, relationships, or personal life, Human Design can provide a roadmap for unleashing your full potential.
Leave a Reply