It’s been a while since we’ve reviewed products from Hex, a company in California that combines fashion with technology. They create designer bags and cases to carry laptops, tablets, phones, and more. When I went to Hawaii five years ago, I took the Hex Cabana laptop tote with me. It has served me well ever since. Well, today, we have a new one to review. This one is the Hex Supply laptop tote.
What you should know about the Hex Supply laptop tote
- A padded pocket inside has room for a 13″ – 15″ laptop.
- Another pocket on the inside will fit a tablet.
- There is a pocket on the front perfect for a phone.
- Two pockets on the back of the bag can fit small items.
- The inside has slots for cards, pens, and keys to keep you organized.
- There is a removable shoulder strap.
- The dimensions of the bag: 16.75″L x16.5″W x 5.5″H
- Volume: 24.9L
Design of the Hex Supply laptop tote
The waxed canvas exterior actually comes in different styles and colors. They are the same price, but are named a little differently. You can find them all under the totes section on the Hex website. The color that we were sent is actually a lighter gray color with a pink lining. The accents are also waxed coated, and this provides a water resistant exterior. Genuine leather zipper pulls add to the classic look. It not only looks good, it is extremely durable with bar-tacked critical seams, and handles/straps that are surplus grade webbed.
Want to buy the Hex Supply tote?
These high quality bags are available for $99.95 on the Hex website.
We thank Hex for sending us this laptop tote free of charge in exchange for our fair and unbiased review. No other compensation has been provided.